1. Access to an efficient structure established by Smart Villages to test their offerings in the villages by our
professionally trained interns. The interns are expected to do surveys, collect data and provide feedback to firms to re-pivot their offerings. Business model canvas and lean start-up methods were employed to fine-tune their business models and/or adapt their technologies to address villagerís pain points.
2. Develop business models for technology offerings that can scale in Indiaís untapped market (where 70% of Indiaís Population lives)
3. Receive input from the Smart Village team to formulate Scalable Business Models based on data and feedback collected on the ground.
4. Information about government programs that enable or deter innovation and growth of foreign firms were also being studied.
5.Co-innovation process with participating firms to form collaborations and partnerships to enhance their offerings is also being observed during the process.
6. Build social capital with local ecosystem of universities, government entities and enterprises.